|Year:||1993||Water Capacity:||22 gallons|
|Make:||Airstream||Number of AC Units:||1|
|Location:||Memphis, TN||Self Contained:||Yes|
|Number of Slide Outs:||0|
|Engine Size:||460 7.5l cc|
1993 Airstream B190 w/ 98k miles
The Airstream has been extremely well maintained. It has been owned in the same area of Texas all of its life. The owner that I bought it from was a local Ford mechanic (owned his own shop). He bought the unit from some clients of his and he owned it several years. They took great care of it. It has new brakes, new toyo tires, new fuel and air filters, recent alignment, recent oil and differential service, transmission flush, and new transgo recalibration kit. The exterior paint is in great shape with no notable flaws. The interior is in excellent shape as well. All of the appliances, lights, switches have been tested and all work properly. I have all of the repair bills and all of the original manuals to the motorhome and all of the appliances. It has the Ford 460 and it runs flawlessly. The B190 has recently been fully serviced. It is loaded with electric doors locks/ seats/ windows, spare tire, fog lights, radio w/ cassette, cabin fan, refrigerator, toilet, shower, tons of storage, sink, couch with fold out bed, overhead bed w/ ladder, and alot of extra camping needs. It has a clean carfax report.
* Onan Generator w/ interior electric start and low hours
* Automatic with overdrive
* Optional Towing package
* 35 G fuel tank
* Airstream fiberglass top
* Covered spare tire and bracket
* AM-FM stereo cassette
* Power mirrors & optional power seats
* Swivel seats
* Rear ladder
* Chrome bumpers
* Porch light
* Running boards
* Tilt steering
* Converter: Magnetek
* Furnace: Hydroflame
* Roof AC: Dometic Duo-Therm
* Oven Range: Wedgewood 4 burner with oven and fan/light
* Water Pump: Shurflo
* Toilet: Thretford
* Refridgerator: Dometic gas/electric
* Electrical system: 12volt, 35 foot cord for 110 V (feeding two 12V HD deep cycle batteries plus 30 amp 12V to 110V converter)
* 6 gallon propane water heater
* 9.8 gal Propane tank
* 12000 BTU propane furnace
* 110V outlets
* Oak cabinets
* Insulated walls
* Bath exhaust fan
* Lots of cabinets and closets
* Galley with SS double sink
* 72x40 convertible sofa (the middle of the couch folds down into a small table/cupholder)
* 72x76 sleeping area over cab
* Bunk ladder
* Ozite ceiling
* Medicine cabinet w mirror
* Plenty of lights
* Roof ceiling fan
* 22.4 gal fresh water tank plus city water hookup
* 20 gal grey water tank
* 21 gallon black water tank
* Tank level indicators
Airstream B190 Specs:
From the floor to the ceiling at the back of the RV is 6'3"
From the floor to the ceiling at the front of the RV is 6'6"
The couch is 5'10" long
The overhead bed is 6' across the width of the RV but is 6'6" lengthwise
The clearance from the foam mattress to the ceiling is 23"
The overall width of the RV is 8'4" because of the mirrors, the mirrors themselves are 12" each.
The overall height with the air conditioner is 9' 11"
You may contact the seller by telephone at: 9013377878, or...